you keep smiling despite the problems, you have to keep loving even though you have your heart broken, you have to continue to live intensely, despite the obstacles.

miércoles, 23 de noviembre de 2011

the love of my life♥

Who is the love of my life? who can make me happy with justo talk me? WHO? I don't know... I know; but if I know, he never will be my. because he love other person, he love a importan person to me, and i can't do nothing, i just wait to he and she to be happy  forever, i acepted, i helped they to tobe boyfriend and girlfriend, i ACEPTED. but i never thought that it can hurt me so much. i'm always thinking in him, when he said my name, when he smiled to me, sometimes it's so much to me, i can't resist so, i'm fragile, i'm breaking so easy, sometimes i think in cry, but CAN THAT HELP ME? no, i just have to accept, I MUST TO ACCEPT THAT. he never will be my, but doesn't enter in my little head, i'm so stupid, why I always look the wrong boy? WHY? WHY AAALWAYS? i'm tired about this shit, ALL IT'S A SHIT.
By: a BITCH ¬

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario